New Updates!



I decided to move the cadence computer to the top of the list. I felt if I wanted to get serious about training I should have a cadence computer. Since I allready have a CatEye Micro Wireless computer for speed etc, I purchased a CatEye Enduro 8 and set it up to do cadence. It is very simple to do with the following directions.

Any cycling computer can be made into a cadence computer by mounting the magnet and sensor on the cranks and by setting the wheel size to 1667mm and the readout to km/hr (instead of mph). This is true for any bike, any wheel size. The speed will indicate cadence, such that 9.7 km/hr will be a cadence of 97 rpm.

Now the CatEye Enduro 8 is set up in cm so I had to convert cm to mm which became 167, I rounded it up rather than down. The following pictures show the modification.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride