Happy ending to a horrible experience!

This morning I called the bike store to check his hours, as I wanted to take the trike there once again to find the source of that horrible and annoying noise. After a few minutes in the shop we decided to remove the break caliper and see if the noise is still there. Low and behold the noise was still there. I asked the mechanic "Do you think it is a bearing?" he said no, and said he thinks he knows what the problem is. He tightened the spokes on that wheel, then tested for truing and we re-mounted the wheel. I then took the trike for a test run. The noise is finely gone. The mechanic charged me $7.00 US. Not a bad deal for all those hours.

I took a 13 mile ride to check it all out and it works just great. I am very relieved!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride