A feel good day!

Today I awoke to a beautiful sunny day where my back didn't hurt one little bit. I decided to get my errands done then eat lunch and head out for a ride. My errand was to go to Home Depot and pick up a case of fluorescent lamps for my office and some tape. When I got back I replaced the lamps that were out and planned how I wanted to apply the tape to my flag shaft. I decided that a broken pattern would look and be more practical. I felt that if I placed a 2" stripe then a space of 7" it would be the best. The tape went on very easy and I was done in a few minutes. I changed in to my bike gear and had a light lunch.

My ride today was 12 miles averaging about 10 mph against the wind. I find the training course getting easier and easier. Today I had people blowing there horns and yelling good things like "Cool", "Nice ride" etc. At least they weren't trying to push me off the road. I do notice the ones that are coming out of driveways are the ones I have to be very careful around. They are either not looking or talking on the phone. I am real happy they passed the no phone while driving law, since no body obeys it. I was constantly blowing my horn as I came near an entrance or exit to a parking lot or driveway. I hope to be out on the bike tomorrow, but the weather is going to be 10 degrees cooler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride