What is new and exciting!


Yesterday I decided to take the trike out for a quick test run, all was fine and operating smoothly. My only problem was from the idiot drivers around me. The small Mirrycle bell is all but useless. I decided to get a electronic horn. Yes I do have an AirZund horn which is very loud and does warn cars away, but it is almost impossible to mount and a pain to pump up after each ride. So I ordered a 115db Mega-Horn, and I hope it is worth the money, since I did this through EBay.

Got to go now going to meet friends for a ride.

The ride was very relaxing until my left hand disk brake started to rub and make a racket. I ended the ride at 9.5 miles and headed for the bike store for an adjustment. It took about 15 minutes and I spent another hour allowing the staff at the bike store take it for a test ride in the parking lot. They never rode a recumbent before and said it was a great ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride