Waiting, waiting & Searching!


Sometime today I am expecting the UPS truck to drop off the package from ActionBent. This package contains the Dura-Ace index bar-end shifters, 20" x 1.25" tube and the neck-rest. Once I have the box I can arrange installation of the replacement shifters.

As my past days blog reported, I had ordered a set of black Nashbar Day Trekker panniers using Amazon's Nashbar store front. I should have ordered directly from Nashbar bike direct. I didn't realize that when you order from Amazon store the order is not transmitted to Nashbar for a few days. That was a big mistake on my behalf. Oh well just another week or so waiting for the delivery to arrive.

I plan to spend a few hours today trying to find a few safety items I need to acquire. One will require a few phone calls to different recumbent stores around the country. The second requires a few emails sent out.
The first is a GreenSpeed safety flag, it is an orange triangle flag mounted on an orange Fiberglas 6' pole. The second is two LED bike 5 LED headlamps. I have already sent out a few emails to EBay vendors asking what combined shipping will cost. I received one answer that made no sense at all, the answer related nothing about shipping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride