Steering upgrade!

This morning I ordered two alloy stems to replace the stems on the AB trike, this will provide me with a huge amount of adjustment of the handlebars. It took a while to find ones that were suitable for the job. I purchased two FSA Black Eye Stems 50 mm 0 degrees , which are not too heavy and will give a nice finished look to the trike.

UPS came a few minutes ago and delivered the neck-rest and a front chain tube, not the tire tube that was damaged. I don't understand why AB can't get it correct. The chain tube will come in handy at a later date. I will just go out and purchase a front 20" tube and a rear 26" tube.

One thing I have been taught by ordering from Nashbar bike is not to! They shipped the panniers on the seventh of March at 10:00 AM via USPS Parcel Post and it is still not here. The amount of money they charge is what you would expect to be charged if it was sent UPS. So the only way I order from them is if I can't find the item anywhere else. I thought that vendors on EBay over charged for shipping, and maybe they do, but I didn't expect that from Nashbar. I only found out about how they ship, after the order was shipped.

Hopefully my next post will be with the panniers installed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride