Parts are On the Way!


On Monday I should be receiving the replacement parts for the trike. I have a pair of Dura-Ace bar end shifters coming to replace the Diacomp that was installed in error at time of manufacture. There should also be a replacement neck-rest and front 20" tube that was damaged during shipping.

Early this morning I ordered a set of panniers for my rear rack. The trunk bag I have is way to high and gets in the way. It also is very small for my daily needs. I have to have enough room to store spare tubes, patch kit, pump and a wind breaker.

For some reason I can't find my good cable lock and my son lost the keys to his. We would loose our heads if they weren't attached to our shoulders. For a temporary fix I purchased a cable lock at our local Dollar Tree. Good it isn't but will serve the purpose until I can replace my lost one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride