Goose Chase

This morning on logged on to EMS.com in order to find out if they have the two bar-end mirrors I want, and according to them they were in stock and available at the Bridgewater NJ store. So I figured I was going to meet a friend at Bridgewater for lunch, and I could just go there and pick them up. Well I got there and of course they had none. Go figure! If I was driving there just for that I would be very angry. The manager of the store said that since I rode up there that he would ship them at no cost to me when he gets them in.

On a good note, I was contacted by Randy from ActionBent that the seat pad was in and he would ship it out today. So it should be here by Friday next week. The price including shipping was $25.00 which is lower than any other bent dealer. It is always great to do business with nice people. A few minutes ago the tube for my front tire showed up, it took less time by regular mail than it took to get something Parcel Post. I still have to get a tube for the rear tire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride