Extended Test:

This morning I took a extended test ride, the temperature was 65 degrees and sunny. The trike road beautiful and very quiet, which I was very surprised about. The reason for the surprise is that other owners have said the idler was extremely noisy, which I heard nothing that resembled noise. The trike was fast and stable in the turns, as I mentioned before it felt like I was on rails.

I did find out that my little Miracle bell is useless and that I have to add the AirZound to the trike which poses a few problems. First problem is finding a location for the air bottle and the second is to purchase a accessory mount to hold the horn out of the way since the cockpit is so tight.

I also found that my rear was sore after the 8 1/2 miles, and I would need a different cushion. I sent off an email to Randy of ActionBent regarding getting one that he is bringing in from TW this coming week. I am sure every time I ride I will learn something new about my little toy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride