Concerns! Concerns!

You say what are my concerns? Well here it is, I placed the order for the ThunderHorn on EBay from a dealer that had 385 sales and 100% good feedback. So you would say that there should not be any concerns there, CORRECT? Well I also sent him an email requesting to know when the item will ship. I never received an answer, or even a thank you for the order which you usually get. Oh well it is 11:39 PM Friday in Hong Kong so I guess if I hear it will be next week.

The weather here is beautiful and I will wait to after lunch and head out for a ride. And I won't forget to put on sun screen.

The ride was very relaxing, until the left brake started to rub again. I have to bring it in and have them work on it. I rode around 12.5 miles and the sun was shining and the temperature was perfect. This is perfect riding weather and I did enjoy myself. I do have to get some sunscreen, but I don't know what to get. The two that the doctor recommended are now being investigated for improper advertising.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride