Computer Mount upgrade!




One of the major problems on a trike is where to mount the computer. I originally mounted the computer on the right hand steering bar, which meant I would have to take my eyes off the road and look down and to the right to see it. I felt that was not only dangerous but not easy. I then expanded upon an idea that Cliff on ActionBent forum came up with. He had used a reflector mount as the mount for his computer. I took that idea and expanded upon it by using a right angle mount which brings the computer more to the center of steering and easier to see. I also added a coupling from CPVC which is PVC hot water pipe to the bracket. This allowed the computers original mount to be used more securely. I am posting two photos of the mount one is viewed from the trike seat and the other from front of trike. Once I mount it all tomorrow I will post the installed version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride