The headache begins!

At 12:33 this afternoon UPS came with the box with the ActionBent trike inside. Like a little kid I couldn't wait to open it, and get my grubby little hands on it. I started removing parts and checking to make sure everything was included. That is when the problems started. The first thing I noticed was the head-rest was not included in the package, but the padding for it was. I said to myself "Self you don't need that part to assemble the trike!" So I proceeded to assemble the tools I needed. I started to inflate the tubes for the front tires and then I realized the pump had no effect on the tire. I then noticed that the valve stem was seperated from the tube, making it all but useless. I went into my garage and found a tube I had that should work, and installed it. Now I started to assemble the front assembly which was a pain in the a-s. It didn't line up properly and the rear tadpole end was not aligned. After two hours of adjusting it, I think I got it right. The rest of the assembly was not to hard, but the bike shop is going to check it all out tomorrow.

Maybe I should have had the bike store assemble the complete bike, but me being a man I thought, "how hard could it be?" A lot harder than I thought it would be! Well will i ever learn? Most likely not!

Tomorrow I will post how it worked out in the bike store. I am a wreck, that was a lot of pressure and my back is killing me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride