Schwalbe Tire Update:

Yesterday afternoon I received an email from Schwalbe warranty department stating that they need a photo of the damaged tire and the "Production Code". I removed the tire and searched the inside of the tire using a magnifying glass with no luck. I checked at least three times not finding this code. I sent them another email telling them that the code does not exist on this tire. I also sent them the photo of the only printing on the inside of the tire and a photo of the damage. I hope now they can help replacing the tire. I guess i am not going to ride until I receive a replacement. I already ordered a spare tire so maybe next week I will ride again. below are the photos.
 As you can see from the above photos the damage is clearly visible as well as the only number printed on the inside of the tire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride