Ride Report & second post for today!

I started out at 10:00 AM for my daily ride, and everything regarding the day was perfect. The temperature was 64 degrees and the wind was out of the N at 5 Mph. About a quarter into the ride the wind started to pickup and the gusts were in the 15 to 18 Mph range. It seems that the wind was in my face on all the long legs of the ride. Not really a very big deal, but I am starting to get used to it. I rode 18.55 Miles at an average speed of 12.16 Mph. My max speed was 20.90 Mph and I burnt 864 calories.

The bracket for my Masterlock Street Cuffs came today so I am busy priming and painting it, even with the fact I might not use it. I was thinking that the Street Cuffs will not go with me on every ride as I don't leave the trike alone. But when I am on a group ride where we stop for breaks and sometimes lunch, I will have them with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride