Great Day not enough time!

This morning I had planned to ride at least 20 miles, but the wife threw a wrench in the works. Not a big deal, as I need to take it gradual, and not all at once. I rode my local loop and completed 11.17 miles and burnt 520 calories. The weather couldn't be any nicer the temperature was a beautiful 72 degrees and the wind was out of the ENE at 4 Mph. My average speed was 12.86 Mph and my top speed on the flat was 25.49 Mph.

Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with the pain therapist for my usual Lumbar shots which take all of five minutes, but a wait in the waiting room for two hours. I hate going there, but i know I need the shots. Once I get home I will be waiting for FedEx to arrive with my chemicals, I hope they come early rather than late. I would love to get this done in the morning and ride in the afternoon.

It is time for me to vent! I am tired of people telling me how to spend my money. The say why did you buy the ActionBent trike and then spend money to upgrade the parts. My answer is that I had a budget to keep and buying another trike for more money was out of the question. But upgrading slowly allowed me to get the components I wanted and maintain my budget. The concept of a budget is not hard to understand! But I am always getting those remarks. My second pet peeve is the people saying why did you buy an ActionBent trike when for the same money you can get a Whiz Wheelz trike. And my answer is always the same, "why buy an inferior trike when the ActionBent has better equipment and a hard shell seat" But again these people have there mind fixed that the Whiz Wheelz is made in the USA and the ABTT is not. But they forget that the lower priced WW is made also not in the USA. OK I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW, that I got this off my chest. I hope I haven't upset anyone, but those are the facts.

Comments

Stuart said…
I'm with you Joel. The TW Bent fit my budget (I'm getting mine from Rebel). I've been "lurking" your upgrades and planning a few of mine own

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride