This weeks updates


Friday I received the Javo Screen protector for the Archos 504 and Saturday the case to hold and protect it. This morning I purchased SPORTS INSTRUMENTS ALTA ALTIMETER which will complete the instrumentation once the new computer is installed. I purchased the new Alta from Zursters.com

Photograph ©Zursters.com

Y
esterday I readjusted the Q-Rings to where I hope is the sweet spot, but I am waiting for Rotor technical support to get back to me. I should here from them sometime tomorrow. This evening Nathan from MotionLingo sent me an updated MotionTrack desktop software which has been corrected to show the elevation properly.



As you can see from the above graph, my ride has some wicked climbs which are in the beginning of the ride. The sharp drop at the front is the GPS calibrating to start position.

I will update as soon as I receive my new equipment and I will have a lot of photographs to share.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride