Things done, and things have to do!

I have been under the weather for the last few days, and can't seem to shake it. I have Laryngitis and it is impossible to talk, my wife must love it! Even being sick I was able to get a few things done. This morning I moved the middle 40t Q-Ring to the same location as the 53t outer ring. Now the Q-Rings should be set for optimum performance.

This afternoon the Sigma BC 1606L DTC with cadence was delivered and I set out to install it. Mounting the computer was a simple job with the self stick mount and rubber bands. The speed sensor was a bit of a problem due to its size. I had to mount it on an angle which no matter the installation this had to be done. The problem was the width and the shape fitting on the trike without building another mount. The cadence sensor was a simple job using my own 11" Ty-wraps, and that too had to be on an angle. The magnet was installed on the crank using the self stick tape and the ty-wrap provided. Setup of the computer was pretty easy and straight forward. Pairing of the two sensors with the computer was as simple as turning the crank until a reading appeared and turning the front wheel until the speed appeared. There is one thing that I am not accustomed to is the computer not reading until the wheel has turned 3 or 4 times, then all registers fine. If I am feeling well tomorrow I will take some photographs and up date my web page as well as this Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride