Replacing my accessory mount


After having a huge amount of problems with my accessory mount on the front dérailleur tube that holds my light and cadence computer, I decided to replace it. I ordered a mount from TerraCycle the people that made my fantastic idler setup. I ordered a double mount with 75 and 100mm arms. Pat said I should mount it with the arms up. The products are first class and show lots of research went into them. If this one works out as well as I think it will I might order a second. I will keep this Blog up to date regarding this project.

UPDATE:
I received the camera mount from VioSport this afternoon and mounted it to my helmet. The mount itself is a very simple design, but one thing I noticed, is that the sticky Velcro is sewn to the mount so it won't pull apart my mistake. They also gave me extra Velcro to mount on a second helmet or to replace one if damaged. I now need to find a lens cap for the lipstick camera. I was surprised that it didn't come with one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride