My birthday celebration


Yesterday my family went to a restaurant in PA to celebrate my 60th birthday. We had to wait 40 minutes for our table which the standing killed my back and my mood. We finally got seated after I lost my cool and said something to a worker there. I normally don't loose my temper, but it was the pain talking. My son David and my daughter in law Kate bought me a heart rate monitor, but I will have to return it and get something else. A shame that I already have one. My Daughter Jennifer and my son in law Evan gave me a check which is going toward the Q-Rings, which I will order this week. I will go to Eastern Mountain Sports today if possible to exchange the heart rate monitor. Maybe they will have a jersey without pockets, I looked on line for shoes, but they don't carry what I need, I have a very wide foot and only one brand fits my feet.

I am hopping for some better weather soon, I am going stir crazy sitting home. I want to get out on the trike and ride. We have had some cold days that I would have rode, but the wind made it feel a lot colder, the wind chill factor killed any ideas of riding.

My son spoke to the doctor to get the results of his test, and the doctor feels that the new drug Humira
could help him, so surgery is off the table for now. That is good news.

UPDATE: This afternoon my wife told me to order my birthday present, which is the Archos 504 a model above the 404, the helmet camera a the docking adapter which allows me to transfer photos from my Digital SLR to the Archos 504. I am so looking forward to filming my trip along the canal and the back roads that still have their country feel to them. I will have to come up with some form of securing it to my body. This unit below will hold everything, but it is expensive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride