Bad kuck came my way!


Before i get into the bad luck, let me mention that I received my Archos 504 and the helmet camera yesterday. It is awesome, it isn't hard to operate the camera, all I do is press a button on the remote of the camera to start recording and press again to stop. I played around with it a little last night and got accustomed to the controls. The camera head strap is not very comfortable or easy to use with a helmet, so I ordered a camera mount from Viosport, they have a large selection of helmet cameras and support parts. The mount cost $7.95 and the shipping $8.55 what a laugh. I will report on the mount when it gets here.

Now for the bad luck!!!! After dropping my son off at his home I was riding on a four lane street in the left lane traveling east when out of the corner of my eye I see a car blowing past the stop sign on my left. He came directly into my front passenger side, pushing my front wheel into my passenger door. I am driving an SUV so you can imagine how fast he had to be going. To drive like that any time is bad but in the wet. A witness told the police he didn't even try to stop. Now my SUV is going to be in the shop for at least a month and my severely damaged neck and lower back are killing me. The doctors have me on Oxycodone and Flexeril, and I should be fine by prime riding season which is about two weeks away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride