Ride Report and update news.

This morning at 11:00 AM it was 42 degrees and I headed out for my daily ride. Yesterday was a total washout do to the constant heavy rain. Today the sun was shinning bright and not a cloud in the sky. I was looking forward to a nice workout, but I didn't expect the intensity of the workout. The wind was coming from the NNE at 15 Mph with gusts far exceeding 21 Mph. I was fighting my way on certain roads, and there was a time I thought I would never make it up some of the hills. My total elevation gain was 190', but it felt like 1,000'. I burnt 724 calories and my average speed was 12.72 Mph and my Max speed was 21Mph. My total distance was 15.54 miles.

The speakers on my trike have been causing me some grief in regard to the mounting system, so I ordered new ones from EBay. These new speakers have less parts, and might be easier to mount. I should have them by the end of next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride