No ride today, but new project report!

I was planning on riding today, but my stomach is all out of whack. I am hoping that tomorrow will bring a better day for me.

I have built and added a addition to my Radical Designs small panniers. These boxes I built out of a closed cell foam camp mat and my trusty glue gun. It allows me to find anything that is in the panniers very easily, while also giving some shape to the panniers. I have posted a couple of photographs showing one of the boxes outside the pannier and one inside as well as how the pannier looks when closed.
©Joel F. Waxman 2007
©Joel F. Waxman 2007
©Joel F. Waxman 2007
I was in contact with DHL, and my package with the new headsets will be delivered on Friday. I am planning that it shows up early so I can take the trike to my Local Bike Shop and have them installed. The mechanics at Halters in South Brunswick are great mechanics. Even with the only recumbent trike and bike being mine they are adapt at taking care of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride