Waiting and more waiting.

Yesterday I made up my mind and ordered a pair of SlipStreamz to go along with the Adeo. I had also ordered a set of speakers, but I feel after my test ride yesterday that the SlipStreamz will do a better job. I don't want to block my ears completely do to safety concerns, and after an incident today that thought was enforced. The Ipod ear buds slip into the SlipStreamz and ride outside the ears allowing the cyclist to hear the traffic around him or her. They also reduce the sound of the wind making for a nicer ride. I was told they would be shipped today by USPS Priority mail, but as of now I have not gotten notification of shipment. I was hoping to have them for the weekend.

The pair of bar-ends I ordered are expected on Thursday, so I can start the modification to the instrument cluster. The foam handlebar grips are expected also by Friday that will allow me to complete that project. I will post photographs when the project is done.

I will have to order a new horn as I broke the other, but once a klutz always a klutz! The horn is a necessary cycling accessory, and it must be replaced.

There will be no ride report today as I was under the weather and just felt like horrible, so hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride