Test ride for Adeo Speakers

This morning I left for my ride and the temperature was a cool 38 degrees, the time my test ride was over i had rode 15.20 miles at an average speed of 12.63 and a peak speed of 21.63 Mph. The temperature at the end of the ride was 48 degrees. The wind was out of the ESE at 8 Mph gusting to 12 Mph, and the sky was very cloudy. The calories burned today was 713.

Today I tested the new speakers on my local ride, and the sound for the Adeo was exceptional. my only problem with the setup was an excessive rattle which I think is the speaker mount. I isolated the speaker on a piece of closed cell foam and Silicon sealed the edges. I am hoping this solves the problem, but i am almost certain it will. Tomorrow I will try another test ride as long as the weather holds up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride