Nothing Special today just thoughts.


T
his morning I ordered the MegaHorn a horn that has been tauted to be used by the local police. I have heard it and it sounded louder than the ThunderHorn that I am replacing it with. I will be limited on how to mount it, but I am planning to mount it on the right hand bar-end. This will be maybe a little more convenient than on the left side. The big question will be is the length of the wire from the horn to the button. I remember as a kid those old chrome horns had real long leads to the button, but both these look like real short leads. I should have it sometime the end of next week, since it was shipped First Class Mail today.

On another thought regarding my panniers! I have them almost a year and all the seams are beginning to open. I am thinking about getting the ones made by Radical Designs The small version looks like they will do a good job without looking and being too large. They are far from inexpensive, but any good pannier is costly.
©Radical Designs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride