Local ride feels good.

I was feeling a lot better today so I decided to say the hell with it and take a ride on our local roads. The roads on went on were in very poor shape and winter has just started. I rode 15.05 miles in 1 Hr and 7 Min. Average speed was 13.28 Mph and my top speed was 23.66 Mph I burnt 706 calories. There was intermittent showers, but nothing even got wet. The temperature was 44 degrees at the start of ride and 49 degrees at the end. It sure felt good to get out on the road, I hate even going one day without a little ride. The riding makes my back and neck feel a bunch better, not that the pain goes away it doesn't, but it is bearable. Tomorrow rain is expected so I will not be riding, unless the weather changes. As I look at the weather report now it seems to look better than expected. I will know for sure tomorrow morning.

My new panniers are expected on the 26th, I wish it was sooner, it is a pain shopping with these panniers I have. My friends here in my neighborhood never ride a bike, but after seeing how well I am doing health wise some have gone out and purchased DF bikes. I tried to drag them onto the dark side, but had no luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride