Adeo GPS Trainer has arrived.



This morning I installed the necessary audio wiring from the left bar-end to the rear of the seat, this way I can plug either the speakers into the jack or a headphone. If I decide to use headphones I will order the special ear cups that don't contact the ears and hang from my helmet allowing me to hear the traffic. These can be found at www.slipstreamz.com. and I don't plan to do this in the unsafe manner by just using straight headphones. I installed the holder for the Adeo on the inside of the left bar-end, and it looks real nice. My only concern is that the Adeo might not be able to receive a signal do to the metallic parts surrounding it. I was taken by surprise by the small size of the Adeo, it is 3" tall and 2" wide making for a aerodynamic shape. The Adeo will take anywhere from 4 to 6 hours to charge the battery, so testing it today will probably be out of the question.
On another subject! The new layout for the trike computers is very usable, but I plan to improve it with the addition of a bar-end at 90 degrees to the existing right bar-end and mounting the computer bracket on that. Once complete I will cover the bar-ends with handlebar foam grip material as I did on the left bar-end holding the Adeo. I will have to order additional foam grip material.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride