Ride report.

This afternoon I made some time for a local ride of 12.24 miles. The weather was sunny and bright. The sun was low on the horizon causing the sun to be blinding at times even with sun glasses and lens shade. There was a moderate wind with gusts of 8 Mph at times. The temperature started at 42 degrees and was 53 degrees at the end of the ride. I cut the ride short do to the lack of visibility from the glaring sun. I figured if I had a hard time seeing then the people driving would be having the same problem.

Photo Courtesy of Terramar Sports©

The Terramar Mid weight base layer shirt came yesterday from Nashbar along with the parts for my idler to modify the length of the chain keeper. The base layer fits perfectly and fit will keep me toasty this winter. I added the parts provided by Robert from TerraCycle on my idler and the chain did not jump off the return side idler. I had cleaned my chain the other day after a disgustingly dirty ride and it is now spotless. It is amazing how well the Dumonde Tech lubricant works in keeping the chain quiet and clean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride