A very long couple of days!

I haven't rode the trike in a few days do to bad weather and a computer problem, No not bike computer. I have spent all my waking hours trying to save my installation of Windows XP Pro. I had Microsoft Update fail while downloading and installing an update to Microsoft Net-Framework 2.0, and I was unable to download and try again. The file became corrupted and couldn't even be removed using Add Remove Programs. Net Framework is required to run many of my software packages, so I was up the creek and had to backup what ever I could and restore the operating system. I have everything going but some problems exist with programs where i couldn't backup the files. I have just a little left to straighten out.

Today I was able to get out and ride 11 miles under some very windy conditions. It was 46 degrees at start of the ride with a wind out of the SSW at 9 Mph gusting to 15 Mph, making riding very hard. I am hoping Sunday will be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride