Disc Brake Rotors came today!

This morning I left for my ride at 10:00 AM the sun was shinning and it was a balmy day with a starting temperature of 58 degrees. I used my usual local loop which takes me through many different housing developments and country roads. Each loop is six miles of gradual climbs and very short descents. The wind was out of the West at 6 Mph with gusts to 8 Mph. The temperature at the end of my ride was 68 degrees. Below is a photo of the replacement rotors that I was sent from ActionBent.


When the postman arrived he had my pair of disc brake rotors which I quickly installed the installation was very easy, but the adjustment of the brake calipers was another story, it seemed no mater what I did the brakes were rubbing, after spending a good forty five minutes on each brake I think I have them pretty well adjusted, I will know better after my ride tomorrow. If Jamie from R-Sports is correct the wheel discs will be here tomorrow, but who knows for sure. I wasn't given a UPS tracking number, so I just have to sit and wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride