Rides for yesterday and today

Yesterday my ride started at 9:30 AM after i changed into long riding pants as it was very chilly for this time of year. The temperature was 56 degrees at the start with a wind of 8 mph out of the NE. I ended my ride the temperature was 64 degrees. I rode 12.2 miles on my local loop, and my back was bothering me do to the impending rain.

Today's ride started at 9:40 it was 59 degrees at the start and 63 degrees at the end. The wind was 2 mph coming from the SSE. I also only rode 12.3 miles and also cut it short do to back pain.

My wheel discs were not shipped as I thought they would be on Saturday, but Jamie said he would try for today. I am hoping that he does have a chance to get them out in today's mail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride