Disc and other updates.

As of yesterday my local bike shop was unable to install the rear wheel discs. It seems as I had predicted that the disc hits the cassette, so it rubs when coasting. At this time I am waiting arrival of more wheel discs from R-Sports. Hopefully I will find a set of discs that will work. Also the LBS was installing the new break levers with parking breaks. I will update this blog when i have more news or when I get out to ride.

Update: The new break levers are installed and work real well, and the adjustment I needed was done. All that is left now is to wait for the shipment of disc covers to arrive, and see if there are ones that fit. I will post photos of installed break levers when available. I will be tied up all day tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride