Another Nice Day for a Ride!

Yesterday was a no ride day, I had many things to take care of. Today I started out early and it was only 60 degrees, talk about a chill. The ride was local on paths and local streets. The ride was totally uneventful and very nice and relaxing. By the time I had finished my 15 miles the temperature was 82 degrees and climbing. The wind was blowing from the WNW at 8 mph with gusts up to 15 mph. My only complaint about the wind today was that many people cut there lawn on the weekend and there is plenty of small pieces of grass and pollen blowing around. My eyes were red the time I got back, but it could have been worse.


In a prior post I had wrote about buying some wicking shirts at Target. Well I returned one and bought another which was exactly like the one with the zipper. I wore it today for the first time and found it to be just as good as a jersey. It has a 1/3 zipper and form fits like a jersey, but no pockets. The shirt runs a little large, so instead of a medium I bought a small. I highly recommend these Champion C-9 shirts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride