Wasted Days!

Yesterday I spent the whole day just sitting around waiting for Verizon service man to come. I was told that he would be here between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM, yes they would not narrow it down. The service man showed up at 5:00 PM when I was starting dinner, and yes I do all the cooking, because my wife works full time and I am retired. Back to the service man! After being here 15 minutes he tells me that it is an outside problem and someone else will have to come. A few minutes later the phone goes dead and I used my cellphone to find out when the next service man will call. I am told it would be today between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM, and he showed at 8:30 AM. He goes to the phone closet ant tells me it is an inside problem, but don't worry he will fix it. He fixed it in 5 minutes and I was free. Free to do what? I asked myself! It is pouring out and it is supposed to rain all week, so that rules out a trike ride. I am bored silly. So I guess I will spend my day running errands and hanging out.

On another thought! I am thinking about moving the GPS lower on my want list and adding and moving to the top the Terracycle idler kit. I will wait and see how the idler kit works on Cliff's trike. Cliff is another member of the ActionBent forum which I am also a member. This forum is devoted to owners and possible owners of ActionBent bikes and trikes. Cliff has ordered his idler kit and said he will post the results of the test. He will also provide pictures since location of the new idlers is extremely important. ActionBent being a distributor and not a bike store is lacking greatly in the service department, so the forum is used as an information exchange. This forum sometimes has turned into a flame war, between a few of the users and others. Some who have had service problems with Randy from ActionBent have used the forum as a place to complain about there problems, and other members are tired of hearing the same thing over and over. Yes some have the right to complain about there problems, and we do have a sympathetic ear, but over time the same complaint gets tiresome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride