Wait to Ride!

Woke up this morning to a gray and dismal sky, I hope today isn't another washout as yesterday was. I have to ride every day if possible, I want to maintain my goal weight. I am 153 now and my goal is 151. But I think I have to change my goal because as I have lost weight, and I started gaining muscle weight which is heavier than fat. I was my goal weight for three weeks, and then I hit 153 after I started riding every day, so I am assuming this is muscle. Do to my back and neck problems I am unable to do any abdominal exercises, so it is very hard to loose the little bit of fat in that area. I will update the blog if I get out to ride today, I have my fingers crossed.

UPDATE: I waited a while and the sun still didn't come out, so I decided to ride anyway. It looked like it would rain any second. I decided that a ride close to home was my best choice, so I did a local 2 mile loop and ran some sprints. I managed to do 10 miles and I felt rain drops, and the sky became real dark. I got home as the rain started to fall, I went up stairs and took a shower, and by the time I came out the sun was shining. If I only waited a little longer! Well it wasn't that bad, I got to sprint and ride some.

A few minutes ago I did some maintenance on the trike. I tightened the steering knuckles and adjusted the linkage. I also looked at the drive line and decided that I would re-route the chain so it was more direct. The more in line the chain the last friction there is. I will post the update photos when I do this new project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride