Well it has been a long time since I posted and I hope to be posting soon.

This past last 7 months have been a living hell, it feels like my whole world has just dropped away. On Nov 30th my 36 year old son died from Cancer, and it has been a total nightmare for his wife, his children both very young, his sister, my wife, and myself. I have no desire to do much of anything, so the bad weather we have been having has in no way interfered with me riding. There is a change in the weather coming next week, so maybe I will try to get out and ride. Maybe it will help with my mood, no mother or father should have to lose a child. I expected to go a long time before my children, and I am just very angry at the world. I feel like there is no God and if there is he is only there for one reason to hurt and put fear in human beings. My son was a good person and was always there to help people in need, so there was no reason that I should believe that if there is a God there was a reason for his murder of my son. I always believed in a supreme being, but now I don't have the place in my heart or mind to think that if there was a God this world would not be in the shape it is now. So I have no use for organized religion, but I have no problem if you have a love for your religion, as long as it is helping you get the comfort you need. I know this is a very depressing post, and it will be the last one of this type. I am just venting and I am sorry to anyone I have hurt by this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride