Major set back in my training!

Well the worst thing happened after stopping the medication for my Acid Reflux and starting a Homeopathic herbal system. I became extremely nauseous and totally sick. I got so bad I need a emergency shot of Tigan which didn't work, so I have been sick for days. I finally went back to my doctor who put me back on a Proton Pump Inhibitor which is the same type of medication I am trying to avoid as it is capable of causing bone fractures. During this period I was vomiting and pulled my back out so I can barely walk yet alone exercise or ride the trike. I feel totally out of control of the situation. It will take a few days and I will be back on track. The first thing I did was make an appointment with a different Gastro doctor for a second opinion, as I want to be off these dangerous medications. I will let you know how thing progress and hopefully get back to what this blog is about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride