I was looking forward to a few hours riding this morning, but Mother Nature had other ideas!

Last night at 11:30 PM the weather for this morning was sunny and perfect weather for riding. So early this morning I was up and dressed ready to have a great ride, but when I walked out side I felt the drops of rain.  I went in and looked on the Internet at the forecast and to my surprise the forecast had changed to rain this morning.  Another day I can't ride, the weather this last few months has been nothing but horrible.

Things I need to do on the trike:

1. I need Locktite for the bolts on the seat as they seem to loosen up after time.
2. The red lens for my WF501B UltraFire flashlight has been accepted in China by the USPS, but how long before it reaches here is another guess.

Those are the two major things I think should be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride