Very demanding ride, but I still feel great!

Yesterday I didn't ride as it was stormy all day and night.  The winds were very strong and there were Tornado watches in affect.  This morning I awoke to cloudy skies and very strong winds.  No matter which way I turned all I saw were broken branches and leaves all over the roads.  The winds that remained were very strong and either in my face or pushing me left or right. There didn't seem to be a pattern in the direction they were blowing. All in all it was still great to get out on the trike, as it makes my back feel so much better.  I ordered a new tail light and it will take two weeks or so to get here, I will report on it after my first test ride.
Below is my stats and ride reports.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride