Local recreation ride

Today I went out just for a  recreation ride, no pressure, just the road and me.  It gave me some time to think a few things through and clear my head. By the time I got home I was able to figure out what to do about the creaking seat and the rattle.  Well the rattle was just my water bottle not sitting properly in the mount. The creaking seat was fixed using some sealing washers, but my next ride will be the test.  I rode a few miles short of my normal ride and a slower pace, but I still enjoyed it.  Lots of traffic today, so I had to be very alert.  Not that I am not alert all the time, but most of the time I can judge the traffic, but not today. All the crazy drivers were on the road.

I started working to modify the Garmin Speed and Cadence sensor, just in case I need it.  I prefer not having to use it, but the electronic modifications are almost done.

My ride stats are below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride