Monday, September 17, 2012

Great day for a ride, and all went well!

First thing this morning I figured I had nothing to loose by trying again to get my left front brake modulated properly.  After three rides and test rides I figured out what had to be done and started the work. After 15 or so minutes I was done and everything seemed perfect. The break levers were firm but not hard and there was no noise from the pads.  I then headed out for my daily route along South Middlebush road.  I averaged 14.1 mph and even with those pesky winds I was able to ride with little trouble.  The weather was nice and I am now in long sleeve shirts and cycling shorts. I also tightened up some loose spokes and tightened up my tail light.  My ride results are below, and it links to Garmin connect for more details.


No comments: