Great day for a ride, and all went well!

First thing this morning I figured I had nothing to loose by trying again to get my left front brake modulated properly.  After three rides and test rides I figured out what had to be done and started the work. After 15 or so minutes I was done and everything seemed perfect. The break levers were firm but not hard and there was no noise from the pads.  I then headed out for my daily route along South Middlebush road.  I averaged 14.1 mph and even with those pesky winds I was able to ride with little trouble.  The weather was nice and I am now in long sleeve shirts and cycling shorts. I also tightened up some loose spokes and tightened up my tail light.  My ride results are below, and it links to Garmin connect for more details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride