Day after day just rain

For the last two days the weather has been threatening to say the least.  I dress and prepare to ride then the clouds cover the sky and it gets dark, and I decide not to ride.  This morning looks worse than yesterday, so even being ready to ride, I just don't want to get caught in the rain.  This is very frustrating and I have a bad case of cabin fever.  I am jumping out of my skin, just sitting, and I am bored.  I look so forward to my morning rides, but nature will not cooperate.

Yesterday I ordered a new floor pump to replace my original 12 year old one. I ordered the "Joe Blow Pro" which has good reviews, and I hope it has one of those no leak valve.  I hate filling the tires then releasing the hose valve and some of the air escapes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride