Consumed by the wind!

The sun was bright and the temperature a balmy 53℉, but I was ready for it.  I was wearing my long shirt, long pants and a cycling jacket.  Turns out the temperature wasn't a problem at all, it was the wind that would sap every bit of my strength.  I felt so tired I cut my ride short by a mile.  The wind literally ate my strength.  I still maintained an average of 13mph, but I felt like I was doing 3 mph and my legs ache. Below is my stats.

My Garmin 500 was shipped yesterday so I doubt I will get it until tomorrow afternoon.  I will report on it when I have it charged and setup.  My cadence sensor died this morning, so as soon as it did I changed the battery mid ride.  The new tail light, yes another passed through Chicago yesterday so it to should be here in a day or so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride