Suffering from "Big Meal Syndrome"

I am suffering big time from "Big Meal Syndrome".  Saturday night is the night my wife and I usually go out for a nice meal on the town.  Last night was a little different!  We usually share a large salad and one main course, but last night we each had a small salad and a main course.  I was stuffed to the gills and not feeling so well.  This morning I got up and had no get up and go, I felt like I had lead in my shoes and no feeling of drive.  I decided I wouldn't let the syndrome get the best of me and I headed out for my ride.  It was unusually hard, or at least it felt that way. Yes there were very strong headwinds of about 19 mph, but it was something else holding me back, I can't tell you what, but it was there.  I still rode a little over ten miles at 12.2 mph, but I felt like I was walking.

UPDATE: I changed the seat bolts at the top back of the seat yesterday and I am happy to say I don't feel them through the padding.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride