South Middlebush Road Local Training Route by joelw135 at Garmin Connect - Details

It looks like strong winds are now the constant factor for every ride. Today the winds were variable with speeds from 5 to 15 mph. The average temperature was 73ยบ, which is perfect riding temperature. I rode a little over 10 miles at an average speed of 12.5 mph. I truly enjoyed the ride after two days of not riding. I lowered the pressure in my tires to 75 lbs from 85 lbs all around, but I think my rear tire will be put back at 85 lbs. I thought I might get some better speed with the lower pressure, but maybe only for the front tires. Below is the link to my stats on Garmin Connect.

South Middlebush Road Local Training Route by joelw135 at Garmin Connect - Details

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride