Lazy and boring day!!!

Today is another of those days where I would like to pull the hair out of my head or beat it against the wall. I have been trapped in this house since Monday as there a painters here working from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM. I am trying to keep busy, but I am running out of things to do. Today I gathered a bunch of my tools that were lying around and returned them to their proper places. I also cleaned out a section of the garage so my tool boxes would have a place to sit. I am hoping that tomorrow will be busier as FedEx should be bringing the chemicals for the parts I need to treat. But I doubt that they will make it on time as the truck left
Lenexa, KS at 7:00 AM this morning. The FedEx tracking page still says that tomorrow the 20th is the date of delivery. And who knows what time they can show up, it could be late in the afternoon. I am trying to be optimistic but lately FedEx has had a poor track record as far as deliveries to me. Depending on what time FedEx gets here will make a huge difference in how much time I will have to dip the items and wash and polish them.

The weather for Saturday and Sunday looks promising, so there is a good chance I will get out for a ride. I have a real bad case of "cabin fever", and it is starting to take it's toll on my sanity. Once the steering project is complete I am thinking about another small project regarding my bottle mounts, but there is time to start that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride