Flag Mount Saga!


After hours of posts on the forum and an offer for a member to machine a bracket for me, I decided to get the mount from ICE. (Inspired Cycle Engineering) There mount as shown in the previous post has some very beautiful lines, and you know I love BLING. The ICE mount will require some very careful drilling to enlarge the opening from 6.2mm to 6.5 or 6.6mm, to accept the 1/4" US flag shaft. I have sent my order to ICE and I am awaiting acknowledgment of the order. I guess it will take about 10 days to get here from the UK. The ICE design has a lattice work on it that can be used for additional support is needed by using zip ties on the fender support. As usual I will not know if I wasted the money until the item arrives and I am able to drill it out. I have done a mock up of what it will look like, but it is a little out of scale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride