New Crankset and Bottom Bracket Installed.


Early this afternoon I received a call from my LBS telling me that the new Dura-Ace Octalink V1 bottom bracket was delivered. I asked when I can come in for the installation, and they said now if I wanted. i figured I would have to leave the trike, but when i arrived he was waiting with tools in hand. He was done installing the Bottom bracket and new Ultegra crank in about an hour. He then proceeded to adjust the front and rear dérailleurs, for optimum shifting. He had to cut a 1/2" off of each side of my light bar as the cranks came closer than before. He even installed the magnet for the cadence sensor. I was shocked when he gave me the bill, it was a lot less than I expected. I sure wasn't going to complain.

Now that the cranks are installed, the next thing on the agenda will be the Q-Rings. Not sure if I am only going to do the 40t center ring or both the outer and center rings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride