Made a decision regarding the headsets!

After rocking back and forth regarding which headsets to buy, I finally came to the decision that the FSA Orbit X is what I want. I paid $6.00 US more per headset, but I feel it is a superior headset. I like the sealed 36 degree bearings in the FSA over the standard sealed bearings on the Cane Creek. The 36 degree sealed bearings are similar to the Cris King bearings. I ordered them on EBay from China, so I am hoping they come sooner rather than later. As soon as they show up I will bring them to my cycle mechanic for installation. I think this will be the last of the upgrades until this coming Spring. I do have an idea for a better steering bar, but I won't start on that for a while.

Photograph Property©Full Speed Ahead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride