Early but short ride!

Started out early for my ride under beautiful sun covered clouds. The temperature was a warm 65 degrees, with a wind out of the WSW at 12 Mph with gusts exceeding 20 Mph. The wind made it very hard to make any speed, but I had planned to do two loops on my Middlebush Road Loop. Near the end of my first loop the sun disappeared behind some very threatening clouds and I felt some drops of rain. I decided that since I was at the end of the loop I should call it an end to the ride. I rode 9.04 miles in 41 Minutes 11 seconds at an average speed of 13.19 and a top speed of 23.61 Mph. I burnt 421 calories and had an elevation gain of 135.53 feet. It is a shame I couldn't finish my ride as planned, but I am grateful for the good weather so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride